Thursday, January 12, 2012

Straight No Chaser - I'm Yours/Somewhere Over the Rainbow

1/12/12 - I took the day off from work and worked from 7:30 - 12:00 noon.  I gotta stop doing that!

I ran three miles today, not very good.  My left leg hurt and felt tired.  My left foot felt numb.  Same old problem I have been having since I broke my foot a few years ago.  I really need to talk to someone and find out what to do.  I probably need some exercises, probably should have PT a few years ago when I did this.

I love this group "Straight No Chaser" such great harmonizing.  It just makes you want to sing and skip (not that I skip very often).


From Somewhere over the rainbow, "Someday I'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops away above the chimney tops that's where you'll find me.  Somewhere over the rainbow way up high, there's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.  Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true."

From I'm Yours, "I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror and bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer but my breath fogged up the glass and so I drew a new face and laughed.  I guess what I'm saying is there ain't no better reason to rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons.  It's what we aim to do our name is our virtue".

1 comment:

  1. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information...
    unclouded

    ReplyDelete